Gift this class
Crochet Christmas bauble
Learn the basics of crochet while making this festive Christmas bauble. You will also have the opportunity to purchase materials to complete a set of 6. Your tree will be the envy of all!
Don’t worry - this class is for absolute beginners! You will learn basic crochet stitches required to begin understanding patterns and making shapes through the process of making a Christmas bauble during the workshop. All materials will be provided. It will be a relaxed and social afternoon, full of fun and conversation in our workshop next door to the café.
If you would like to learn the basic stitches and techniques to begin creating a traditional granny square or other “flat patterns” for rugs, hats or scarves check out the Granny square class.
- How to create a crochet a Christmas bauble.
- Crochet techniques including chain stitch, slip stitch and Double crochet.
- How to follow a basic crochet pattern.
- A Christmas bauble
- All required materials
- Fun and social atmosphere including coffee and snacks.
- Everything is provided, just bring your Christmas spirit!