Gift this class
Christmas Treats for Santa and his Friends
During this special workshop, children will prepare for Santa’s upcoming visit. They’ll make their own magical reindeer food, decorate cookies for Santa and even make some mini treats for Santa to take back to the North Pole for his hardworking elves. Children will also create special bags to take all their treats home in.
Join us for a magical morning of festive fun!
- How to make magical reindeer food and mini elf treats
- Tips and techniques for decorating cookies
- How to turn ordinary paper bags into adorably festive gift bags your friends and family will love.
- An engaging and super fun workshop with a qualified school teacher
- A bag of magical reindeer food to sprinkle on the lawn for Rudolph and his friends.
- A bag of deliciously decorated cookies to leave out for Santa Claus. Plus mini treats for Santa to take home to his elves.
- Just your enthusiasm!
Children 5 and over
Children may snack on treats they are preparing for Santa & his friends, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any allergy concerns.