Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Ten weeks of scheduled ‘me time’ on a Friday night between 6pm and 9pm. The projects are based on classes that are normally around 2 hours so that you can be flexible if you need arrive late or leave early – you are always welcome to come for the whole 3 hours!
The classes are fun and social and, if you can’t make a couple of the Friday nights, you are more than welcome to arrange to attend another scheduled class at another time.
The activities list is:
Friday 9th March – Knitting for beginners
Friday 16th March – Knit an Easter chick
Friday 23rd March – Time to complete projects
Friday 30th March – No class for Good Friday
Friday 6th April – Polymer bead necklace
Friday 13th April – Double crochet ball
Friday 20th April – Crochet granny square
Friday 27th April – Crochet hat or rattle
Friday 4th May – Time to complete projects
Friday 11th May – Pom pom rug
Friday 18th May – Pom pom rug
- A variety of craft skills including knitting, crochet, pom poms and working with polymer clay.
- A knitted Easter chicken.
- Your choice of crochet hat or rattle - or be really fast and make both!
- A polymer bead necklace and a pom pom rug.
- All materials provided. If you have any special requests for other patterns, colours or outcomes than the class is providing, we will try to accommodate – discuss with us as soon as possible.
Wear your pyjamas if you want to! It’s your time.
Women who need “me time”
Please note this class will only proceed with a minimum of 4 participants. Tell your friends about it to ensure minimum numbers!!