Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Ten weeks of scheduled ‘me time’ on a Friday night between 6pm and 9pm. The projects are based on classes that are normally around 2 hours so that you can be flexible if you need arrive late or leave early – you are always welcome to come for the whole 3 hours!
The classes are fun and social and, if you can’t make a couple of the Friday nights, you are more than welcome to arrange to attend another scheduled class at another time.
The activities list is:
Friday 9th March – Knitting for beginners
Friday 16th March – Knit an Easter chick
Friday 23rd March – Time to complete projects
Friday 30th March – No class for Good Friday
Friday 6th April – Polymer bead necklace
Friday 13th April – Double crochet ball
Friday 20th April – Crochet granny square
Friday 27th April – Crochet hat or rattle
Friday 4th May – Time to complete projects
Friday 11th May – Pom pom rug
Friday 18th May – Pom pom rug
- A variety of craft skills including knitting, crochet, pom poms and working with polymer clay.
- A knitted Easter chicken.
- Your choice of crochet hat or rattle - or be really fast and make both!
- A polymer bead necklace and a pom pom rug.
- All materials provided. If you have any special requests for other patterns, colours or outcomes than the class is providing, we will try to accommodate – discuss with us as soon as possible.
Wear your pyjamas if you want to! It’s your time.
Women who need “me time”
Please note this class will only proceed with a minimum of 4 participants. Tell your friends about it to ensure minimum numbers!!
- Bookings are non-refundable. You may transfer your booking to a second party if you are unable to attend. Please inform A good place to start of the transfer via email
- Transfer can be requested to another date for the same workshop with 48 hours’ notice if available.
- In the rare event that a workshop is cancelled by A good place to start, the participant can choose a full reimbursement to be provided within 3 days of the cancellation or the opportunity to transfer to a new date within 12 months of the cancellation.
A good place to start Workshop Terms and conditions
Registering for a workshop with A good place to start indicates your agreement with the terms and conditions set out below.
- Payment can be accepted via this booking portal. Workshop places are limited so we encourage early booking to avoid disappointment.
- A good place to start may photograph or film parts of the event for promotional purposes. If you do not consent to your image being shared please express in writing to A good place to start prior to the event. Participants are encouraged to share photos of the event on social media and tag @agoodplaceto_start #agoodplacetostart
- All A good place to start workshop content including, but not limited to - worksheets, resources, materials, methodology, techniques and systems are intellectual property and all rights are reserved. Participants shall not use or distribute A good place to start’s Intellectual Property for anything other than personal use.
- The Participant agrees that attending a Workshop does not qualify the Participant to carry out any form of training using methods taught.
- The Participant shall not use AGPTS’s Intellectual Property for commercial gain or for any purpose other than for which it was provided.
- The participant acknowledges and agrees that A good place to start is not responsible for, and will not be held liable for, theft or damage to the participant’s personal property at the venue prior to, during or after the workshop.
In the event that you do not agree with the above Terms & Conditions you may request a full refund within 48 hours of the date of receipt of your booking confirmation.