Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Crafty Tales Under the Sea Workshop
Create your very own sea creatures from paper and card. Using collage skills, crayons, textas, glitter and paint we will make colourful and sparkly sea creatures to be hung on a dowel.
- Children will engage with literature and bring stories to life through the process of open ended art and craft explorations
- An engaging story time and craft session with a qualified primary school teacher
- A gorgeous take home creation to display in your home
- A chance to meet other crafty kids
- water bottle
- small snack in a lunch box if they need a nibble when crafting
Casual. We will be using glue, glitter and paint but bathroom facilities are available to wash sticky fingers. Bring an art smock or apron if you prefer not to get too crafty!
5-10 year olds Kids on school holidays who love to craft
- Bookings are non-refundable. You may transfer your booking to a second party if you are unable to attend. Please inform A good place to start of the transfer via email
- Transfer can be requested to another date for the same workshop with 48 hours’ notice if available.
- In the rare event that a workshop is cancelled by A good place to start, the participant can choose a full reimbursement to be provided within 3 days of the cancellation or the opportunity to transfer to a new date within 12 months of the cancellation.
A good place to start Workshop Terms and conditions
Registering for a workshop with A good place to start indicates your agreement with the terms and conditions set out below.
- Payment can be accepted via this booking portal. Workshop places are limited so we encourage early booking to avoid disappointment.
- A good place to start may photograph or film parts of the event for promotional purposes. If you do not consent to your image being shared please express in writing to A good place to start prior to the event. Participants are encouraged to share photos of the event on social media and tag @agoodplaceto_start #agoodplacetostart
- All A good place to start workshop content including, but not limited to - worksheets, resources, materials, methodology, techniques and systems are intellectual property and all rights are reserved. Participants shall not use or distribute A good place to start’s Intellectual Property for anything other than personal use.
- The Participant agrees that attending a Workshop does not qualify the Participant to carry out any form of training using methods taught.
- The Participant shall not use AGPTS’s Intellectual Property for commercial gain or for any purpose other than for which it was provided.
- The participant acknowledges and agrees that A good place to start is not responsible for, and will not be held liable for, theft or damage to the participant’s personal property at the venue prior to, during or after the workshop.
In the event that you do not agree with the above Terms & Conditions you may request a full refund within 48 hours of the date of receipt of your booking confirmation.