Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Make an Easter Chicken
This is a good next project once you have learnt the basics of knitting and want to start following a pattern and increasing and decreasing stitches.
This 4 hour workshop is spread over 2 sessions where you will work through the pattern with support and supervision.
It’s also a great session to attend with your teenagers so there is a Mother/Daughter price option.
All materials will be provided along with tea/coffee and cake, so come along and enjoy a fun and social atmosphere.
- How to follow a knitting pattern.
- To increase and decrease stitches.
- Finishing touches to assemble the chicken.
- Instruction and support while developing knitting skills.
- All materials required to complete the project (including a chocolate egg!)
- A super cute chicken egg cover.
- Just your enthusiasm! Everything is provided.
Basic knitting skills required. If you have no prior knitting experience you would benefit from completing our Knitting for beginners workshop prior to this one.