Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Tween/Teen Craft Club
Craft Club provides tweens and teens with the opportunity to meet, learn, collaborate and work on various creative projects. It's a place where they can be free to explore their thoughts, feelings and inner world through creativity.
Join our weekly craft club and learn a huge range of crafts. We'll be making jewellery, room decor, flower crowns and loads more. It's the perfect way to spend the afternoon winding down with mindful craft.
- Learn a range of skills and techniques using various mediums including sketching, painting, sculpturing, drawing, printing.
- Learn about the elements of art and design including line, colour, shape, form, texture, value and space.
- Guidance and support from a qualified teacher
- Happiness, calm & relaxation through creativity
- Quality projects to take home and keep
- Craft materials will be provided, however, if you have any special materials you'd like to use for any of the projects, you're welcome to bring them along.
Comfortable clothing that you don't mind getting a little messy with glitter, glue, paint etc.
Ages 10 & Up
If you like, you can bring along something to snack on whilst you get your craft on. And please inform us if you have any allergies.
- Bookings are non-refundable. You may transfer your booking to a second party if you are unable to attend. Please inform A good place to start of the transfer via email
- Transfer can be requested to another date for the same workshop with 48 hours’ notice if available.
- In the rare event that a workshop is cancelled by A good place to start, the participant can choose a full reimbursement to be provided within 3 days of the cancellation or the opportunity to transfer to a new date within 12 months of the cancellation.
A good place to start Workshop Terms and conditions
Registering for a workshop with A good place to start indicates your agreement with the terms and conditions set out below.
- Payment can be accepted via this booking portal. Workshop places are limited so we encourage early booking to avoid disappointment.
- A good place to start may photograph or film parts of the event for promotional purposes. If you do not consent to your image being shared please express in writing to A good place to start prior to the event. Participants are encouraged to share photos of the event on social media and tag @agoodplaceto_start #agoodplacetostart
- All A good place to start workshop content including, but not limited to - worksheets, resources, materials, methodology, techniques and systems are intellectual property and all rights are reserved. Participants shall not use or distribute A good place to start’s Intellectual Property for anything other than personal use.
- The Participant agrees that attending a Workshop does not qualify the Participant to carry out any form of training using methods taught.
- The Participant shall not use AGPTS’s Intellectual Property for commercial gain or for any purpose other than for which it was provided.
- The participant acknowledges and agrees that A good place to start is not responsible for, and will not be held liable for, theft or damage to the participant’s personal property at the venue prior to, during or after the workshop.
In the event that you do not agree with the above Terms & Conditions you may request a full refund within 48 hours of the date of receipt of your booking confirmation.