Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Tween/Teen Craft Club
Craft Club provides tweens and teens with the opportunity to meet, learn, collaborate and work on various creative projects. It's a place where they can be free to explore their thoughts, feelings and inner world through creativity.
Join our weekly craft club and learn a huge range of crafts. We'll be making jewellery, room decor, flower crowns and loads more. It's the perfect way to spend the afternoon winding down with mindful craft.
Classes for Term 1 are on Wednesdays from 4 -5.30pm.
There are 6 Classes for this Term.
The first class is on the 21st of February.
- Learn a range of skills and techniques using various mediums including sketching, painting, sculpturing, drawing, printing.
- Learn about the elements of art and design including line, colour, shape, form, texture, value and space.
- Guidance and support from a qualified teacher
- Happiness, calm & relaxation through creativity
- Quality projects to take home and keep
- Craft materials will be provided, however, if you have any special materials you'd like to use for any of the projects, you're welcome to bring them along.
Comfortable clothing that you don't mind getting a little messy with glitter, glue, paint etc.
Ages 10 & Up
If you like, you can bring along something to snack on whilst you get your craft on. And please inform us if you have any allergies.